Labels

alone (21) anger (3) betrayal (2) dance (2) Death (6) depressed (26) dream (4) fairy tale (1) heart ache (22) life (35) love (24) nature (4) Note (1) pain (35) project (3) school (1) short story (1) Story (1) YOU (1)

12/30/09

Wrath of Anger




Frustration built up and kept inside.
Flowing through my heated body,
Like the blood that runs through my veins.
Beating like my racing heart,
Wanting to just burst out.
Hotter than the celestial star.
I want to scream,
I want to cry,
I want to speak what I feel inside,
But instead I lie,
And I smile.
All for the sake of hiding it for a while.
Till it begins to eat me inside out,
Till there is nothing left,
Not even a bone.
Anger with such a wrath,
That it eats away at the soul.

1 comment:

Dennis Hodgson said...

Very true. Anger is surpassed only by hate in its ability to destroy from within.