Labels

alone (21) anger (3) betrayal (2) dance (2) Death (6) depressed (26) dream (4) fairy tale (1) heart ache (22) life (35) love (24) nature (4) Note (1) pain (35) project (3) school (1) short story (1) Story (1) YOU (1)

4/11/10

Lost on a Path of Darkness and Pain

There is this strange feeling in my soul.
It shows up every so often,
and I begin to feel like a fool.

These people I call friends,
with them I don't quite fit in.
I pretend and I try,
but the truth is that my life is a complete lie.
I don't know who I am,
all I know is where I've been.

Down the path of darkness and pain,
stuck at a fork in the road.
Not sure of where to go.
I'm lost and I'm scared.
I just want to scream out loud,
and let my pain shatter the stale chilled air.
But I don't know what to do,
I'm lost and confused.
I'm just waiting for that light
to save me,
show me a new life.

No comments: