Labels

alone (21) anger (3) betrayal (2) dance (2) Death (6) depressed (26) dream (4) fairy tale (1) heart ache (22) life (35) love (24) nature (4) Note (1) pain (35) project (3) school (1) short story (1) Story (1) YOU (1)

2/23/10

Broken Heart

I gave you something that I never let anyone have,
My heart,
And now you've broken it into millions of pieces.
Not like a puzzle,
Because that can be solved.
But like the stars in the sky,
You can put pieces together,
And form different things,
But they will never all fit together perfectly,
Never.
Something will always be missing.
Wrong,
Or not right,
And its all my fault,
Because I gave you something precious,
And i trusted you with it.
I  let myself believe that for one second,
It was possible to be loved.
But then you brought me back down to earth,
And now i stare at my broken heart strewn across the floor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi im shoaib aryan and im from AF GHANISTAN i read your poetry
i really liked it. im aloso a poeter but i write some thing in english if you don't maind so please see it .thanks alot for nice poetry>>>its my blogger id
poemofshoaib.blogspot.com