Labels

alone (21) anger (3) betrayal (2) dance (2) Death (6) depressed (26) dream (4) fairy tale (1) heart ache (22) life (35) love (24) nature (4) Note (1) pain (35) project (3) school (1) short story (1) Story (1) YOU (1)

12/30/09

Maybe


Just one word from you changes my day,
To hear your voice,
To hear your name.
My soul light up and shines like the moon,
Just hoping,
Just praying you feel the same way that I do.
That you look at me the way I look at you.
Sharing the same thoughts,
Sharing the same dreams.
Wishing and praying that the other won’t leave.
Or maybe...

Maybe it’s just me,
Like it’s always been.
On a one way street in,
Trying to find my way out.
Alone in the darkness of my own shadow,
Or maybe..

Maybe I am the shadow.
The shadow that lives in the darkness but still looks for the light.
Trying and reaching,
But no exit in sight.
There is no way out,
Just a way in.
So please come save me,
And show me the light again

No comments: